Have you ever met people so confident you can't help but pay attention to what they're saying?
Have you ever wished to be just as assertive and charismatic?
To be heard, to be understood, to be in charge.
Then we have a few questions for you, but you’ll need to be honest with yourself.
Do you ever:
- Avoid social and professional situations because you struggle to start or contribute to conversations
- Think is it even possible for me to grab people's attention and get my points across in a confident persuasive manner?
- Wish to become a confident courageous version of yourself
If the answer is YES to at least one of the above, then we have some great news for you!
There is a way even the quietest and most modest of us can talk to anyone with confidence. Yes, this really could be You.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What are the steps to building any new communication skill, including assertiveness and expressiveness
- The fastest and most effective way to develop any interpersonal skill, so you don’t spend your lifetime on learning
- How to make your new skills a part of your nature and how people always perceive you, rather than something you need to think about every time you perform them
- What is the #1 thing that helped Warren Buffett become one of the richest people in the world
Meet your trainer: Diana Robertson
Diana Robertson is an award-winning speaker, communication skills trainer and founder of Skillsme, a soft skills academy. Having been a shy introvert herself, she has now devoted her life to helping introverts unleash their potential with the power of communication skills.
Skillsme Academy, UK (skillsme.co.uk) helps people develop outstanding communication skills to achieve more out of life, be it passing a job interview, acing the first date, or successfully pitching for investment.
“Amazed by Skillsme Academy. Diana is a high-end professional who puts a lot of energy and knowledge into her programmes. I sincerely recommend Skillsme Academy. It was a top-level training.” - Kristina K
Copyright © Skillsme Academy 2019-2022. All Rights Reserved.